Offices & Committees
- The club president is the chief executive officer of the club. He/she presides over meetings
- Appointing chairpersons
- Coordinating the efforts of board members
and chairpersons to implement all activities of the club in both fellowship and service.
- Calls the club to action to fulfill its program of service work
- Preparing to actively participate in zone meetings (District Governor’s Advisory Committee).
- Managing club elections and leadership succession
- leads the charge in recruiting new members
- Orienting new members into involvement opportunities with the club
- Nurturing relationships between established members and new members
1st & 2nd vice Presidents:
First Vice President
- Serves as a leader ready to step in for the president
- Acts as a catalyst to annually assess club activities and then implement new goals in the next fiscal year as club president.
Second Vice President
- Stands ready to be in succession to the role of president
- Serves as requested by the club president to lead specific committees or projects.
- Keeps the history of the club’s official proceedings
- Keeps an accurate accounting of the club membership roster
- Assists in every communication effort to members
- Serves as the communications liaison between club, district and association
- Serves as the main bookkeeper for the clubs financial accounts; both administrative and public funds (service activities)
- Administration of membership dues invoicing and collection, making deposits and recording expense receipts
- Prepares, distributes
and retains all financial reports and records.